Site terms and conditions of use
The legal notice summarizes the conditions of use that the user for the simple fact of navigating the site accepts. Any person who enters the site is considered a user: www.yoamoloszapatos.com and, therefore, he accepts the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Content is understood as all the information generated by the site in its various manifestations (text, images, graphics and videos) prepared by the editorial team of I Love Shoes and / or collaborators whose information is presented therein. The user must limit himself to his access to the site if he does not consider the content presented or does not agree with the terms and conditions of use.
The name of the site and its contents are property of I Love Shoes, so the possibility of access to the user does not grant any rights to them.
I Love Shoes has the freedom to modify its image and content as it suits you, either in its entirety or in any of its parts.
About the correct use of the site and its contents
The user undertakes to use the site and its contents in accordance with applicable laws, as established in the terms and conditions of use and under the regulations of public order.
The interaction of the user with the site and its contents must be made under the commitment to make proper use of them, prevailing the rights and interests of I Love Shoes and those who are part of the site directly or indirectly.
The user will use the site and its contents in a way that does not damage, disable, damage or impair it totally or partially.
About the use of the contents
The user can make the contents displayed on the site (text, images, graphics and videos) and, in general, any material that he considers viable only for his personal use, always respecting the relevant copyright.
By the only access to the site, the user accepts the conditions of the same and the exposed contents, under his own responsibility on, if it were the case, a fault or problem will be presented in the equipment from which he accesses.
The site protects the privacy of users who access the page of their own accord, and will restrict the information they provide as part of the registration on the site.
The site undertakes not to make public any private personal information of users, giving them full responsibility to them when, voluntarily, they share information in the comments that follow the contents.
The statistical data of the USER will only be used for internal purposes, and not for sale to third parties.
The site is not responsible for the contents published on sites outside of I Love Shoes, and on which reference can be made.
The opinions expressed as comments or within the contents of the site are the responsibility of the person who issues them, and do not represent the editorial position of I Love Shoes, unless stated.
Collection of personal data
- The Google Analytics features that you have implemented based on display advertising (for example, remarketing, Google Display Network impressions report, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or demographic data reports and Google Analytics interests).
- With the use of Ad Settings , visitors can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize the ads on the Google Display Network
- Use the remarketing feature with Google Analytics to publish ads online,
- Other providers, including Google, may display your ads on Internet sites,
- You and other providers, including Google, use source cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) combined to inform, optimize and publish ads based on previous visits to the website.
- You and other providers, including Google, use the source cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and the third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) combined to inform how impressions of your site relate to visits to your site advertisements, other uses of advertising services and interactions with these impressions of advertisements and advertising services.
- The way you use Google interest-based advertising data or third-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
Terms and Conditions
Important Legal Information About Privacy
Sites Owned by and Operated by I Love Shoes
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Sites Owned by and Operated by I Love Shoes, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, text, information, data, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, videos , music, interactive features, products, materials, services and the like (“Website Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Brands”), are owned or licensed by Yo Amo Shoes, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights governed by United States and foreign laws, and international agreements. In no way will you obtain any revenue from ownership of the Website Content or Trademarks contained in this Website. . The Website Content is provided to you “AS IS”, for your information and personal use only and cannot be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, disseminated, exposed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose without the prior written consent of the respective owners . I Love Shoes reserves all rights not expressly granted on and from the Website and Website Content. You agree not to participate in the use, copying, or distribution of any Website Content other than that expressly permitted herein or that is reasonably necessary to use this Website for its intended use, including any use, copy, or distribution of the Website Content or User Submissions from third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purpose. If you download or print a copy of the Website Content for personal use, you must preserve all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with the security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Website Content or impose limitations on the use of the Website or the Website Content in this.